Saturday, July 23, 2011

Rhubarb with sunflower birthday card

         I colored Sweet n Sassy's Rhubarb's Sunflower digi with SU water color crayons.  The sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy's Happy Ocean Friends.  I stamped it with Basic Gray ink from SU.  I added crystal effects from SU to the sentiment..  The teal colored card stock that is the main card is from Recollections and then I matted a sand colored Recollection card stock.  I used a dark blue Recollections card stock and behind the blue  and pink is Echo park summer days paper.  I cut a border from pink Scrap Essentials card stock from Joann's fabric with a Martha Stewarts border punch.  I added Caribbean Twinery twine from Sweet n Sassy with a flower button.  I am entering this card in the Mojo Monday 200 challenge found here and Scrapalicious challenge # 12 "anything summer" found here.

2 comments: