Saturday, July 30, 2011

Love grows

I used Recollections glimmer black card stock as the base card.  The white card stock is Whisper White SU and Melon Mambo from SU.  I used Sweet n Sassy clear stamp "Love is Like a Tree".  I used Basic Black SU Classic Stampin' Pad and Melon Mambo SU Classic Stampin' Pad.  I accented the card with "Pink Sorbet" The Twinery twine from Sweet n Sassy.  I added SU crystals to the card to add just a little bling!  I am going to enter this card in the CPS # 229 challenge that can be found here.

3 comments:

  1. I so like how you used the CPS sketch, great tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love that tree stamp, and the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete