Saturday, July 23, 2011

Got Birthday? Rhubarb

I am entering this card into Sweet Stop Sketch challenge here,SSS118, July 23rd.  I am also entering it at Birthday Sundaes #18 here.  I used the Got Birthday SU stamp and covered it with crystal effects from SU.  I colored the Rhubarb's Birthday digi with SU water color crayons.  I used Honeydew twine from The Twinery and a white button to accent.  The orange, yellow, and olive colored card stock is SU and the patterned paper is Recollections. The small crystals are SU.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable Rhubarb dressed in his birthday finest! Cute card, Jenny...love the gloss on the cupcake! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the Got Birthday sentiment :) Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute birthday card Jenny. Love sweet Rhubarb! Great colors! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop again!

    ReplyDelete