Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sister's Day card

For the last couple of years, my sister and I have been celebrating "Sister's Day"!  This year both of us let it slip by!  Our relationship has grown and we are spending more time together and getting along, whereas we never did growing up.  I guess that I have grown up quite a bit lately.  I am learning sometimes, you have to let things go no matter how bad you want it, it may not meant to be for you.  Life is way too short to sit on the sidelines and waste it away!  I CHERISH my sister and that is why I chose to use the sentiment from Sweet n Sassy "I just can't bear to be without you".  I used Creative Memories paper flowers and SU buttons.  The card is Melon Mambo SU card stock and then whisper white SU card stock and black Recollections card stock.  The patterned paper was bought at Michael's and I cut out the ovals with Spellbinders and used patterned paper form SU.  I am entering this card in the Sweet n Sassy Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge here.

2 comments:

  1. Another sweet creation Jenny. Love the cute image and the pretty colors. The flowers and buttons are perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! I love all the pink and the flowers. Great job Jenny!

    ReplyDelete