Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Stampin' Up Christmas Card class





These are some of the cards that I made for the Stampin' Up Christmas Card class I had on November 19th.  I had a good turn out for the class and we had a really good time!  I wanted to focus on glimmer paper, it was requested of me.  We made 6 cards and I note pad holder.  The note pad holder was made out of a clear stamp case.  We added a note pad in the case and used Designer Series paper to decorate the case.  Ribbon was added to the case as decoration and as a pen holder.  The not pad had to be cute down by an inch in length to fit into the case.  The cases turned out really cute and were a big hit.  I created a few different style cards one of which was an easel card!  The Christmas tree, green card, was the easel card.  I used Holly Berry Bouquet as the designer series paper for all of the projects.  I fell in love with the new cherry cobbler ribbed ribbon from Stampin' Up, it is truly my favorite ribbon!!  Some of the stamps sets that were used were: Christmas Lodge, Pennant Parade, Forest Festivities, Stitched Stockings, The Sounding Joy, Bells and Boughs, and Hand Penned Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment