Saturday, June 25, 2011

C4C3 - Summer Theme

I really enjoyed this card...the more challenges that I do, the better my cards become (in my opinion).  I used "Lilac Cocoa" Sweet n Sassy digi.  I colored the image with Crayola colored pencils.  My butterflies are from the SU "Beautiful Wings".  I used some lilac colored ribbon tied in a knot.  The matte for the image is cut from Spellbinders Standard Circle Large and a lighter purple Recollections cardstock.  The summer black and white background cardstock is from Recollections.  I added jewel accents to the two larger butterflies and the top of the card.  The butterflies were cut from two different colors of purple Recollections cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. You're so right! The more cards you create, the better they look, and this little Cocoa with flowers is as cute as can be! Thanks for joining us at the C4C3!

    ReplyDelete